Are you ready to learn affiliate marketing?
In this post, I will take you through a step by step process on how you can start affiliate marketing in 2021. Affiliate marketing is a lucrative business, it’s one of the best ways to make money online. First and foremost what is affiliate marketing?
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing can simply be referred to as referral marketing, its a type of business where by you earn money whenever you refer someone to a particular product or service. A good example of affiliate marketing would be the Amazon associates program, here you earn a commission whenever someone buys something through your link on Amazon.
There are various affiliate programs out there, you can decide to join the affiliate program of a product/service directly(Amazon associates) or you can decide to join an affiliate marketplace like clickbank, if you decide to join clickbank I highly recommend you read my guide on 10 best ways to promote clickbank products in other to earn $100/week. Affiliate marketing is perfect for beginners as it requires little to no capital to start. This post will act as a guide on how you can start affiliate marketing from the comfort of your home.
Download my free guide on how to earn your first $100 online( Click allow to get download link).
For you to succeed in this business you need to be willing to take action, this means that you should endeavor to follow the steps I’ll list below strictly. Below is a step by step guide on how start affiliate marketing in 2021 as a complete beginner.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, I will make a small commission if you purchase through any of these links at no additional cost to you.
Step by step guide on how to start affiliate marketing :
After you must have joined an affiliate program and selected a product, you should follow these steps strictly :
Create a website : One of the first steps you should take in your affiliate marketing journey is to set up a website, having a website will help you get more sales as an affiliate. It’s always advisable to start a website around the particular product/service that you’re trying to promote, this will help improve your Google ranking thereby leading to more conversions.
Topwebincome is in partnership with Bluehost the best hosting company in the world to bring you an exclusive offer, if you register for a Bluehost account through this unique link you will get hosting for just $3/mo. No other hosting company offers this kind of deal, this is exclusive to you as my blog reader to help you get started with affiliate marketing.
I highly recommend you register a bluehost account now as this is a limited offer, it might not be around tomorrow. I have written a very good guide on how to start a website with Bluehost so as to get this one time deal.
Pinterest : Now they you have fully set up your website, the next thing is for you to get on pinterest. Pinterest is the best place to drive mad traffic to new websites, you can’t make sales without traffic. Alot of people don’t really understand what pinterest is, for clarification pinterest is a virtual search engine. Pinterest is just like Google but images only, you still need to do just SEO in other to appear in searches. There are a few steps that you should take if you want to get started on pinterest, they are:
- Set up a business account : For you to get the best out of pinterest you need to have a business account set up. A business account allows you to see relevant data that will help you grow your account faster, You can find a tutorial on how to set up a pinterest business account on YouTube.
- Create 10 relevant boards : After you have setup a business account, create 10 boards relevant to the particular niche that your website is in. Make sure you place relevant keywords on your board and profile, this will help you get more traffic.
- Claim your website and set up rich Pins : this is the next major step, make sure you claim your website and set up your rich Pins; this will help improve your search results. There are various tutorials on YouTube that will show you how to do this.
- Get on Tailwind : This is the most important part in your Pinterest journey, you cannot succeed in pinterest without tailwind. Tailwind is a pinterest scheduler that helps you schedule pins to post at relevant times of the day, it is an official pinterest partner. Pinterest requires that your post multiple times a day, tailwind helps your schedule your pins days ahead and post it when your users are most active. There is also tailwind tribes, this is a group of like minded people in the same niche (kinda like Facebook group). After you join tailwind, endeavor to find and join relevant tribes in your niche. Topwebincome is an official tailwind partner, tailwind offers our readers a 30 day free trail which is Just amazing. I highly recommend you head over to tailwind and grab this free trail, the offer is limited just like Bluehost. If you are serious about making money with affiliate marketing, you need this amazing tool.
- Create eye catching pins on canva: Canva is an amazing service that helps you create pins for free. If you want to drive huge amount of traffic, learn how to create eye catching pins with canva. There are multiple tutorials online that will show you how to create pins on canva so you can schedule with tailwind.
It’s advisable to have 10-15 pins in each of your created boards before you start posting your own pins.
Email marketing : Now that you’ve fully set up your site on pinterest, the next thing to do would be to launch an email campaign. Email marketing is a great way to get sales if you’re an affiliate marketer, it requires a combination of great copywriting and impeccable sales tactics.
To be successful in email marketing you need get response, you cannot generate sales with email marketing without using get response. Get response allows you to build good landing pages and automate emails, it’s the best email marketing software out there for affiliate marketers.
Topwebincome is also in partnership with Getresponse to give all our readers a free trail, I would highly recommend you do this immediately. Head over to get responses right now and create your account. There are multiple YouTube videos that will explain how to set up an email campaign and build a landing page, endeavor to check them out. The best way to get email subscribers is traffic to your site from tailwind and then offer a small ebook in exchange for their emails, this works every time.
YouTube : YouTube is the second biggest search engine on the internet, billions of people use YouTube every month for various purposes. When you have your website all setup, the thing would be to head over to YouTube and start creating videos related to the product that you’re trying to promote. You can also earn good money from YouTube via adsence, some people makes as much as $100,000 a month.
Ads: This a more faster way to get affiliate sales. When your first affiliate marketing website succeeds, you can choose to reinvest your earnings by way of ads. Running Facebook ads for your products will help you get more conversions faster. There are thousands of courses on how to set up proper ad campaigns, do yourself good and check them out before running an ad.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online, your chances of success depend on your ability to take action immediately. Take advantage of the $3/mo offered on Bluehost and the free trials of tailwind and Get response. In sooner time you will surely get your first sale.
If you’re confused about anything, please drop a comment below.